Twisted Texas Chicken Diablos.
You can cook Twisted Texas Chicken Diablos using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twisted Texas Chicken Diablos
- You need 2 lb of chicken tenders.
- You need 2/3 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dry steak seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped Texas pecans.
- Prepare 12 of whole fresh jalapenoes.
- Prepare 2 lb of thin-sliced bacon.
- Prepare 2 cup of barbecue sauce.
Twisted Texas Chicken Diablos instructions
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F..
- Place chicken tenders in bowl, add orange juice and 1 tablespoon steak seasoning, stir and cover and set in fridge to marinate 1 or more hours but not overnight..
- In seperate bowl, mix cream cheese, pecans and 1/2 tablespoon steak seasoning, blend well by hand and set aside..
- When ready to assemble, wash and slice jalapenos in half lengthways, remove the seeds, then rinse again..
- Fill jalapeno with cream cheese mixture, place slightly flatened chicken tender on top of filling, wrap with 1 slice of bacon, and secure with toothpicks so that bacon stays wrapped around jalapeno..
- When finished, brush all finished jalapenos generously with BBQ sauce..
- Bake or grill for 15 minutes at 350°, baste with more sauce and continue for another 15 minutes or until chicken is done..
- When finished cooking, baste one last time or use remaining sauce to serve..