Baked Chicken Tenders with Cheese and Breadcrumbs. Quick and Easy Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders. Loaded with Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Once breaded I place the chicken on a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat and place in the oven for.
Baked breaded chicken – my way. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes. One dredge batter – the usual process for crumbing is flour then egg then breadcrumbs. You can have Baked Chicken Tenders with Cheese and Breadcrumbs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tenders with Cheese and Breadcrumbs
- Prepare 4 of pieces ◆Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 dash of ・Salt and pepper.
- You need 30 grams of ・Easy melt cheese.
- It’s 1 of ・Panko.
- Prepare 1 of ・ Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
For this quick 'n easy recipe, I combine the egg with flour plus mustard and mayo for flavour + oil (attempt to replicate. These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in.
Baked Chicken Tenders with Cheese and Breadcrumbs step by step
- Cut the fillets into 3 pieces, and line them up on a heated baking tray that has been coated with oil..
- Sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Top with lots of cheese, and sprinkle on some panko..
- Bake for around 10 minutes at 250℃ until browned, and it's done. Season with dried parsley if you want..
Chicken tenders are wonderful because the coating is delicious. And the frying adds flavor and also helps the meat remain juicy. When I stopped using breadcrumbs as coating, I experimented with several alternatives, including almond flour chicken tenders, baked chicken tenders, and pork rind. These chicken tenders aren't breaded… that's right… no breadcrumbs, no panko… zero bread (bring on the low-carb!). A mix of Parmesan cheese and These chicken tenders are also baked, so no babysitting them in a skillet… just pop them in the oven and relax.