Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato.
You can cook Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato
- You need 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 8 of leaves Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Grain mustard.
- It’s 1 of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato instructions
- Peel the skin from potatoes. Slice thinly and then cut into narrow strips. Put in a bowl and coat all over with olive oil..
- Butterfly each of the tenderloins. Thinly spread mustard on the interior sides and sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Place cheese and basil on top. Fold them like this picture. Coat with flour first and then dip into beaten egg. Cover with potato strips..
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on extra potatoes if you have leftovers. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30-35 minutes..
- Plate, serve, and season with coarsely ground black pepper as needed..