Crisp Chicken Tenderloin & Cheese Bake.
You can have Crisp Chicken Tenderloin & Cheese Bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crisp Chicken Tenderloin & Cheese Bake
- Prepare 4 of Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Easily melting cheese.
- It’s 1 of heaping 2 tablespoons Panko.
Crisp Chicken Tenderloin & Cheese Bake step by step
- Cut each chicken tenderloin into 5 thin slices. Cover the toaster oven tray with aluminum foil and place the chicken on the tray..
- Season with the grated garlic, salt, and pepper..
- Top with lots of cheese and sprinkle with panko..
- Bake in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes. It might start to burn after 5 minutes, so cover it with aluminum foil to prevent scorching..