Non-fried Tender Chicken Breast Cutlets.
You can cook Non-fried Tender Chicken Breast Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non-fried Tender Chicken Breast Cutlets
- You need 1000 grams of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of ● Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ● Sake.
- You need 200 grams of Panko.
- You need 12 tbsp of ◎ White flour.
- Prepare 2 of ◎ Eggs.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of ◎ Water.
Non-fried Tender Chicken Breast Cutlets instructions
- Cut the chicken into rathe thin bite sized pieces and put them in a plastic bag along with the ingredients marked ● (salt, pepper, sake). Close the bag up and massage the chicken over the bag to help the flavors penetrate it. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Dry-roast the panko in a frying pan over medium heat while mixing constantly with a spatula. When the panko are golden brown, take them out immediately into a bowl and let cool..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ into the bowl and mix well. Put the marinated chicken from Step 1 into the bowl and mix well to coat each piece with the panko..
- Bake them on a lined baking sheet in a preheated 200℃ oven for 25 to 30 minutes, and they're done..
- You can also bake the chicken in a toaster oven, where it should take 20-25 minutes to cook. If it looks like they're going to get burned, cover loosely with a piece of aluminium foil..