Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas. Grab the recipe for this Snap Pea and Asparagus Pizza that's loaded with taleggio cheese, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and a roasted garlic paste! I'm constantly brainstorming new ways to eat one of my favorite foods. Thinly slice the sugar snap peas length-ways into strips.
I actually just made The Smitten Kitchen's ricotta sugar snap pea pasta and it was delicious! Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. Cookie topping wafer bonbon tootsie roll tart. You can cook Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas
- Prepare 4 of kielbasa.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 bag of snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mild veggie spread (famously known as Ajvar).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Sarah makes the perfect spring vegetable dish with crisp asparagus and bright snap peas, the home made orange chile oil adds an extra layer of citrus and spice. Asparagus and snap peas are to spring as tomatoes are to summer. When paired in a dish like this, you know the season has arrived. For this recipe, the asparagus is shaved with a sturdy vegetable peeler, and the snap peas are chopped.
Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas step by step
- Cook asparagus and snap peas in boiling water for about 10 minutes and put aside.
- In frying pan melt butter, add salt and pepper (to taste) and add cooked asparagus and snap peas.
- In frying pan cook kielbasas..
- Serve with fresh avocado and mild veggie spread (Ajvar, easily found in all Balkan stores and can find different countries products/brands: Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia).
Arrange asparagus, snap peas and egg halves, if using, over the noodles in each bowl. Add a pinch of lemon zest and a few gratings of ginger to each bowl, then cover with the piping hot broth. Divide frizzled scallions on top, if using, then garnish each serving with a few drops of sesame oil and the nori. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Becky teaches Bridget how to make the perfect healthy farro salad.