Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade.
You can have Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped rhubarb.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of can frozen pink lemonade.
- It’s 2 of fresh lemons.
- It’s 16-20 ounces of lemon-lime soda.
Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade step by step
- Bring the rhubarb, sugar and water to a boil. Simmer 5-10 minutes. Strain the mixture and discard the solids. Add the frozen lemonade and the juice from one fresh lemon; chill until cold..
- When ready to serve add the soda. (You can add more water/soda depending on how tart/sweet you like it.) Slice the remaining lemon for serving. Pour lemonade over ice and add lemon slices..