Easy Cheesy Lasagna.
You can have Easy Cheesy Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 2 packages of italian blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 envelope of mckormic thick and zesty pasta seasoning.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles partially cooked.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of of your favorite pasta sauce or make your own. I prefer to use bertoli tomato and basil.
- Prepare 1/2 of green or red pepper diced.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna noodle according to package instructions. Do not cook all the way!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine softened cream cheese with egg and combine..
- Add 1 1/2 packages of the shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture, add Italian seasoning and combine well, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions over medium heat. Then add ground beef or turkey to skillet pour mckormic seasoning over meat, stir and cook until no longer pink..
- Add sauce to meat, season to your tastes. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles in the dish cover with some of the cheese mixture, then add more sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- On the top of the lasagna add the remaining half package of cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The last few minutes of cooking remove the foil so the cheese can brown some..
- Great with salad and garlic bread..