Delicious banana bread. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy".
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! You can have Delicious banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious banana bread
- It’s 2-3 of overripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cups of brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour all purpose.
- Prepare of Optional things that make your banana bread extra special:.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking oats.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of bit of honey.
- You need of Cinnamon.
Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Even something as simple as a few over-ripe bananas, with a few other ingredients, turns into this delicious banana bread recipe. Banana Bread is a constant favorite in our house.
Delicious banana bread instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mash bananas in separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 45 or more.
- Let cool.
Actually, we get excited about banana ANYthing and always have at least half a dozen bananas on It's super yummy and makes it even more delicious. This gluten free healthy banana bread recipe is so easy to make using a blender and a handful of pantry staples. I can say with full confidence that this banana bread recipe is so utterly delicious. This Banana Bread Recipe is loaded with ripe bananas, tangy-sweet raisins, and toasted walnuts. This banana bread is SO delicious.