Curry Kielbasa Bites. These Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are so easy to make and are guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites ~ They are incredibly tasty. mmmm. People grabbed them faster than I You really need to experience and enjoy all Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites flavor glory.
Garlicky kielbasa, creamy Gouda, and fresh dill jazz up a simple potato chowder, the perfect hearty meal for a winter night. In this video I am having yummy Kielbasa sausages and curry spicy noodles. Grab some food and enjoy with me! You can have Curry Kielbasa Bites using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Kielbasa Bites
- You need 2 pound of Kielbasa ring.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of Red Curry paste.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of soy sauce ( I use lite).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- You need of chopped cilantro (if desired).
- It’s 2 cups of pasta (egg noodles or shell) if desired.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter (browned) if desired for pasta.
Pick up JENNIE-O® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Kielbasa for a tasty & easy meal. It's a nutritious option for dinner or even an appetizer. Jamaican Curry Powder- Perfect blend of Homemade Curry Powder. Quick, easy, no additives or fillers AND it tastes way better than your store-bought brands. tablespoon curry powder (I use the Madras, hot curry powder.) Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
Curry Kielbasa Bites step by step
- Put kielbasa (whole) in a large skillet and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Drain..
- While Kielbasa is cooking, combine curry paste, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1 Tbsp water in a small pan and cook on medium until curry is dissolved and sugar melted..
- Slice Kielbasa into 1/4" slices. Add oil and slices into skillet. Brown slices and then coat with half the sauce or more if desired. Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or over noodles as a dish. I put them over brown buttered egg noodles and sprinkled with cilantro and they are yummy!.
Kielbasa is any type of meat sausage from Poland, and a staple of Polish cuisine. Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato or vegetable juice, cabbage, kielbasa, garlic, paprika and curry. The Best Healthy Turkey Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly Farmhouse Cabbage Soup With Cannellini Beans And Kielbasa, Healthy Freezer Kielbasa Soup, Shrimp & Kielbasa Jambalaya. Cut several shallow slits in top of each kielbasa; brush with barbecue mixture.