Tortellini kielbasa soup. The Best Tortellini Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly Quick Tortellini And Kielbasa, Instant Pot Creamy Kielbasa Tortellini, Creamy Tortellini Soup With Kielbasa And Spinach. This creamy tortellini soup is made of tortellini pasta, kielbasa sausage, fresh spinach, mirepoix (an onion, carrot, and celery mixture), low sodium broth, and heavy cream.
Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo Recipe photo by Taste of Home. May serve topped with some freshly grated cheese. Begin with finely dicing your onion. You can have Tortellini kielbasa soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini kielbasa soup
- Prepare 1 packages of dry tortellini.
- Prepare 1 packages of kielbasa.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 8 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped oregano.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Then thinly slice your kielbasa at an angle. Add two tablespoons of olive oil, the chopped onion, garlic, thyme, and kielbasa to your. Add the chopped kale to the soup mixture at the same time that you add the tortellini to the boiling water to cook. Kielbasa, Shrimp & Black Bean Soup.
Tortellini kielbasa soup step by step
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot on medium heat..
- Thinly slice the kielbasa and add to pot. Cook for about 5 minutes and add the onion, garlic, and spices. Cook until the onions are translucent..
- Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Once it boils turn heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the tortellini and cook until tender..
- Add the chopped kale and spinach and remove from heat after a couple minutes..
- Serve with parmesan cheese and a nice, crusty loaf of bread. Enjoy!.
Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold running water. Add tortellini; cook uncovered minimum time as directed on bag, stirring occasionally. Gently fold in tortellini and kielbasa. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win!