Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s.
You can cook Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s
- Prepare 1-2 of Pkgs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast’s, cut in half.
- It’s 1-2 Bottles of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- It’s 2 Boxes of Small Shell Pasta.
- Prepare Half of a Block Velveeta Cheese, cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 3 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 Sticks of Butter.
- You need 5-6 of Apples, cored and sliced.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 3 of Tbsps. Sugar.
Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s instructions
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Poke holes into chicken then add chicken to baking dishes/pans. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat. Cover with foil. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Tossing ever so often..
- Preheat oven to 400•F. Add chicken and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes til chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes then serve..
- Meanwhile while chicken is baking in a large pot add water half way and bring to a boil. Once to a boil add pasta and cook til shells r tender. Drain and add velveeta cubes and milk and the 3 Tbsps. Butter. Mix til cheese is melted and everything is mixed well. Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt the stick of butter add the apples and 3Tbsps. Sugar and Cinnamon. Sauté til apples are tender. Set aside..
- When everything is done plate Everything up and serve immediately. Enjoy 😋.