Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta.
You can cook Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta
- You need 3 of chicken breasts flattened.
- It’s 48 oz of pasta sauce (homemade or store brand).
- You need 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2-1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare As needed of mozzarella cheese.
- You need As needed of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare As needed of season:oregano/Italian seasons,parsley, basil, s&p.
- You need As needed of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 box of pasta noodles penne or whatever.
Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta instructions
- Wrap trimmed and cleaned chicken breast in Saran Wrap, and beat to just semi flatten so not so thick. Don't flatten completely, just thin down the thickness a little bit..
- Season and Add breasts to crockpot. I seasoned with a meat tenderizer, that had salt/pepper/garlic and onion powder..
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken breasts..
- Add oregano/Italian seasonings that have an assortment of Italian seasonings mixed. Set crockpot to high for 4 hours..
- After about an hour or so I added the onions, bell pepper, garlic..
- When it is about 25 min or so from being done. Start pasta water, and boil pasta noodles until al denta. Drain..
- Now your chicken should be done, shred with fork, and stir around. Add the noodles,coat and mix all in sauce, add in just a little bit cheese, stir and mix around. Then smooth/ flatten everything..
- Now. On top-Sprinkle and add however much mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, a little more oregano seasoning on top of cheese. Put top back on and let cheese melt. Once done, turn to warm setting..
- Tip: you can also coat chicken in beginning with a breadcrumb/grated cheese mixture before adding to crockpot, but remember it may turn out soggy. Also, you can leave whole and not shred. Your choice..