Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan. Sambal or loosely translated as chili sauce, is deeply rooted in Indonesian cuisine. There are so many varieties of sambal across Indonesia alone I can't even The texture of the sambal can be smooth to rustic (more coarse looking). Some sambal is raw (sambal mentah), meaning, no cooking is involved.
In any case, I eat this stuff. Adam and Jake try this chili paste from the makers of "Rooster Sauce". Purchase Sambal Oelek Ground Fresh Chili Paste. You can cook Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan
- Prepare 5 of spicy chilies (you can put more or less).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 of kaffir lime fruit.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
Goc Viet Ground Fresh Chili Sauce has a unique hot and delicious taste. A perfect seasoning for a delicious meal. China hot chili sauce China sauce salsa China thai chili sauce. Chili paste, ground fresh, Sambal Oelek.
Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan step by step
- In a mashing bowl, mash chilies and garlic..
- Dice tomato and mash it together with the chilies and garlic and add salt, stir it well..
- Squeeze kaffir lime into chili mixture, mix it well..
- Enjoy it with anything you like, e.g: egg, chicken, steak, hamburger, tofu, tempeh, fish, etc..
- You can use any type of spicy chilies like bird eye chilies, jalapenos, habaneros, etc..
Add ground fresh chili paste to any food to make it mouth-warmingly spicy. Use it to heat up your stir-fry dishes, pizza, eggs, pasta, or anything you desire. This chili sauce recipe is pass down from generation to generation in Indonesia. Sometimes the daughter will add more spice of maybe the grand daughter will less some spice but Balado sambal have a rich taste of flavor. A slightly sour taste from the fresh tomato, a sweet one from sugar and a.