Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole.
You can have Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- It’s 1 can of corn drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1/2 package of Taco seasoning.
- You need to taste of garlic salt.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice I used instant rice.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.