Perfect Apple Pie.
You can have Perfect Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Apple Pie
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 box of refrigerated pie crust.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 6 cup of thin cut, sliced & peeled apples.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
Perfect Apple Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place 1 pie crust in ungreased 9" glass pie plate & press firmly against bottom & sides.
- In large bowl mix filing ingredients & spoon into crust lined pie plate.
- Top with second crust (to create lattice pattern cut crust into 1/2" strips and weave).
- Wrap excess top crust under bottom crust edge, pressing edges together to seal.
- Then create a fluted edge by pressing one finger between two spread fingers, repeating around until pie crust is finished.
- Cut slits or shapes in several places in top crust (no need to vent with lattice pattern).
- Bake 15-20 min, then cover crust edges with strips of foil to prevent excessive burning.
- Continue to bake for another 30-40 min or until apples are tender and crust is golden.
- Cool on rack at least 2 hours before serving.
- For toppings serve with caramel, pecans & ice cream.
- Then enjoy!!!!.