Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! I've done this before for dinner with.
Whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day, or maybe you're. We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together, but you'd never know it was there! You can have Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Spoon evenly over Doritos™ in baking dish. Cool Ranch Chicken Is Like Having Your Favorite Snack For Dinner—Only Better. There comes a moment of reckoning whenever you open a bag of Doritos—that instant when you have to pull yourself away from the crumbled, broken bits at the bottom of the bag. Not only does this Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken meal taste great, it will be the EASIEST meal The combo of ranch & taco spices really reminded me of Cool Ranch Doritos…. hence the name.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Put chicken breasts, taco & ranch mixes and chicken broth in crock pot. Cool Ranch Doritos are easy to make at home! This homemade Doritos recipe will impress your family and is sure to be made again and again. The only negative with these homemade Cool Ranch Doritos is how messy your fingers get. PLUS get our FREE ebook, Favorite Easy Chicken Dinners.