Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake.
You can have Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake
- Prepare 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- It’s 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake instructions
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 15 min.
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..