Perfect Asian style steak 🥩. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Visit Our Premium Online Store For Daily Deals And Save Big! My Asian Style Grilled and Marinated Flank Steak is full of flavor, texture and that mmmmmm savory umami balance on your palate that makes you beg for more and more.
Whenever I have this it always makes me think of home and being a kid and being so excited about having pepper steak for dinner. In a medium bowl, whisk together chili sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Set aside a few tablespoons of the mixture for brushing the steaks during grilling. You can have Perfect Asian style steak 🥩 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Asian style steak 🥩
- You need 250 g of rump steak.
- You need 1 of lemon grass.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar or palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
Perfect Asian style steak 🥩 This marinated sauce recipe can be use to marinate steak for bbq, have it with noodles Vietnamese dish, add on noodles. Asian Steak Marinade is oozing with umami! If you want to turn your steak into something more flavorful rather than just salty, then, this is perfect! If you have an upcoming party, then, this recipe is timely!
Perfect Asian style steak 🥩 instructions
- In a mixing bowl, finely chopped lemon grass.
- Add fish sauce, brown sugar or palm sugar, chilli flakes and white pepper. Mix well.
- Add the steak in and marinated for at least 30 min or over night. Grilled it on the griddle pan or bbq. Rest for 15 min before cut it and enjoy 🥩.
For our other grilled recipes, check out Grilled Chicken Wings, Grilled Pork Chops, and Maple Soy Grilled Salmon! Here in Australia, Asian steaks are often a signature dish at modern Asian restaurants. A small piece of high quality, juicy, super tasty Aussie beef steak served with a sauce loaded with umami*, Asian style steak sauces have become all the rage in the culinary world – with good reason. Because, quite simply, they are so darn good (and so. You can pay a lot of money when going out to a restaurant for a nice, flavorful steak dinner.