Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top.
You can cook Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top
- It’s 1 can of cinnamon buns.
- It’s 1 of pie crust.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of salted butter.
- You need 8 of green apples.
- You need 2 oz of captain morgan.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch slurry.
Captain Morgan Apple Pie with Cinnamon Bun Top step by step
- Peeland dice apples to desired thickness.
- Heat butter in a pan and start sweating apples.
- Once they are hot add captain Morgan rum and set it a blaze!.
- Now add cinnamon nutmeg ginger and Brown sugar.
- When it starts to look soupy add the corn starch slurry. But only add it little by little until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Pour that hot mess into the pie crust.
- Unravel the cinnamon buns and start weaving them back and forth and under and over. !! You will have to cut them in half or in thirds if they are the jumbo ones!!.
- Follow the cooking instructions on the cinnamon buns to bake . when it's done use the icing provided with the buns.
- !!!!DON'T FORGET THE ICE CREAM DUMMY!!!!.