You can have Apple Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- It’s 1 of 9 " Double Pie Crust.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled, cored, and sliced).
Apple Pie instructions
- Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour to form paste. Add water, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and allow to simmer..
- Place the bottom crust in pie pan. Fill with apples mounded slightly. Cover with lattice work of pie crust. Gently pour sugar and butter mixture over the crust..
- Bake 15 minutes in oven on 425. Reduce temperature to 350 and continue to bake for 35-45 minutes, until apples are soft..