Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara.
You can cook Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara
- Prepare 100 grams of Leftover Okara such as.
- Prepare 70 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated daikon radish.
- You need 1 of Ponzu (yuzu ponzu).
Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara instructions
- The okara dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Mix the leftover okara, meat, black pepper, and katakuriko thoroughly..
- Shape into a patty and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburger steak until both sides are browned and crispy..
- When the oil begins to spit, cover with a lid..
- Once crispy, garnish with grated daikon radish and green onions. Top with ponzu sauce!.
- You can also use leftover okara to make "Ketchup-Flavored Meat Balls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146829-okara-meatballs-with-a-thick-ketchup-sauce.