A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce. The Best Sweet Steak Sauce Recipes on Yummly In a small bowl, mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, and crushed garlic. This quick-and-easy skillet entree is definitely restaurant-quality and sure to become a staple at your house, too!
Return steaks to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices. As the garlic butter slowly melts over the perfectly cooked steak the flavors are soaked into the make the garlic butter at home with this simple recipe, which includes Worcestershire sauce, a typical. Steak can be one of the most intimidating foods to cook because it can become overcooked and dry very easily. You can have A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce
- Prepare of Sweet onions (onions).
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of ○Garlic.
- It’s of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s of ○Mirin.
- You need of ○Sake.
- Prepare of ○Water.
- You need of ○Sugar.
- Prepare of Green onions or scallions.
But you can make this recipe with almost any cut of steak. It's like a mixture of the scent of brown butter + caramelized onions and garlic and let's not forget about the steak drippings. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Consider, then, this tender sirloin steak nobly blessed with garlic-chive butter, and consider yourself an accomplished home chef when you pair it with The esteemed food writer Angelo Pellegrini sagely noted, "My final, considered judgment is that garlic blesses and ennobles everything it touches." Recipes.
A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce step by step
- Slice the sweet onions (onions) into 1 cm slices. Finely chop the garlic and mix together with the ○ ingredients..
- Heat some butter in a frying pan..
- Sauté the sweet onions over medium heat. Agitate the pan rather than touching the onions while they sauté so that they don't break apart..
- Once they have browned, flip them over. They have a nice color, don't they? Sauté the other side the same way!.
- When both sides are nicely browned, add the ○ mixture! Be careful of splattering oil!.
- Coat the entire surface of the simmered onions..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish as you like with green onions..
Combining a multitude of flavors into one killer sauce. While a beautifully cooked steak is great on its own, who doesn't love a good steak sauce? Delicious recipes made easy for busy cooks! While it heats, rub butter or oil over the steaks, and sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper evenly over both sides. Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner.