Rich Steak Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar.
You can cook Rich Steak Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Steak Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 3 tbsp of A Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of A Olive oil, sugar.
- You need 1/2 small of A Onions (minced).
- It’s 1 clove of A Garlic, ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
Rich Steak Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar step by step
- Mix together the A ingredients in a container..
- Flavor the room-temperature beef with salt and pepper. Cook both sides of the meat in a frying pan with olive oil on high heat..
- Once it's about 70% cooked through, add the mixture from Step 1 and mix togther..
- Transfer the meat to a plate. Add butter to the frying pan and boil on high heat while stirring. Once it's creamy it's complete..
- Before you turn off the heat as it's finishing boiling, adjust the flavor with sugar, salt, pepper, and your desired spices..