Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade.
You can cook Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade
- It’s of Beef Steak.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of A Bonito dashi stock.
- It’s of (A) Soy sauce.
- Prepare of (A) Lemon juice.
Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade instructions
- Use a meat hammer or the back of a knife to pound the meat several times. Reform the expanded meat to its former shape, and flavor both sides with salt and pepper..
- Heat an oiled frying pan until it starts to smoke, then add the meat from Step 1. Cook both sides until crispy, about medium rare!.
- Add the A ingredients to a plastic bag, then add the steak from Step 2 while it's hot to let the flavors soak in..
- Slice the onions, and add to a bowl with some salt (not listed). Pour in boiling water and let sit for a minute, then pour out the water and press down on the onions..
- Add the onions to the bag from Step 3, close and let the marinade for at least an hour and it's complete. Serve together with plenty of vegetables!.