Air Fry Chicken Breast. This foolproof recipe for making boneless chicken breast in the air fryer with give you perfectly juicy chicken every time. The secret to making the juiciest, most flavorful chicken breast, with no breading in the air fryer is brining. How to make Air Fryer chicken breast.
The next best option is to try to eyeball a package of similar sized chicken breasts at the store. Air Fryer Chicken Breasts are easy to make, and take just minutes to cook. You can make juicy, flavorful chicken breasts in the air fryer. You can have Air Fry Chicken Breast using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fry Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Daiso Soba Sauce.
- You need of Chicken breast.
Do I need to use oil to air fry chicken breasts? I think it's a good idea. Using a little olive oil will not only add some flavor, but will help the seasonings stick to the. Air Fryer Chicken Breast – A simple method for how to make juicy, super tender, and wonderfully delicious chicken breasts in the Air Fryer!
Air Fry Chicken Breast instructions
- Butterfly chicken breast.
- Marinate chicken breast in Daiso soba sauce for at least 30 mins.
- Air fry marinated chicken breast at 160 degree celcius at 8 mins.
- Poke holes on thicker side of the chicken breast and flip it to cook at 180 degree celcius for 6 mins. Check thick side to ensure is cooked.
This recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Breasts is an easy and quick way to prepare chicken for a delicious weeknight dinner, or to use in salads and sandwiches. Chicken breasts have a terrible reputation for drying out, but an air fryer keeps that from happening. The quick cook time means they stay nice and tender. Hands down the best air fried chicken recipe out there! Golden and crispy Air fryer chicken breast recipe.