Japanese-Flavored Lean Tuna Cubed Steak.
You can have Japanese-Flavored Lean Tuna Cubed Steak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese-Flavored Lean Tuna Cubed Steak
- It’s of Sashimi grade lean tuna (maguro).
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of ★ Dashi stock.
- You need of ★ Mirin.
- It’s of ★ Soy sauce.
Japanese-Flavored Lean Tuna Cubed Steak instructions
- Cut the tuna into bite-sized cubes..
- Coat evenly with flour..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the tuna cubes on all sides until crispy. Take them out of the pan..
- Wipe out the oil in the frying pan and add the ★ seasoning ingredients. Bring to a boil, re-add the tuna cubes, coat them well with the sauce and turn off the heat..
- Transfer to serving plates with grated daikon radish and grated ginger on the side. Sprinkle on some chopped green onion and it's done..