You can have Packer Chilli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Packer Chilli
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 cans of chilli beans.
- Prepare 2.5 cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Cumin.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
Packer Chilli step by step
- Cook beef in large pot. Drain fat.
- Add garlic and spices to taste. Cook for a few minutes on low..
- Add beans, tomatoes and sauce. Stir and add more seasoning to taste..
- Add half cup sauce and can of water. I use one of the empty cans I had just used. Bring to boil. Stir as necessary make sure bottom doesn't burn..
- Once it's boiling add noodles. Cover. Turn on low and cook 15 to twenty minutes. Stir as needed..
- Top with cheese or sour cream.