Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions. Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast.
This is an easy and tasty way to cook chicken breast. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. If you can bake chicken, you can make dinner over and over again. You can cook Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of Green Pepper, sliced in small strips.
- You need 1 of Bottle of BBQ sauce, I used 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce.
- It’s 10 piece of thin cut chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
This is a simple recipe with salt, pepper, and olive oil, but so versatile. All you need is chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper (and maybe some stock or white wine for gravy). We usually buy whole chickens and either cut them up. BBQ baked chicken legs can be a great addition to your keto diet.
Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 475°.
- Slice onion and pepper. Add to large bowl and combine with light brown sugar and 1/2 BBQ sauce.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry & add to bowl with peppers, onion, & BBQ sauce.
- Mix chicken and add half of what's left of bottle of BBQ sauce, leaving some BBQ sauce left over..
- Cover with foil after mixing well & refrigerate atleast 30 minutes.
- When ready, add to pan. You can keep peppers &Onions separate to one side of pan if you choose or on top of chicken & add remaining BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then let sit for about 3 minutes before serving. And Enjoy!.
If following a high-fat diet, the skin will add plenty of fats paired with lean protein, plus chicken has no carbs or sugar. Substitute a keto-approved barbecue sauce with no added sugars. BBQ Chicken Legs are a simple recipe to prepare that your family will love. Grilled or baked, this BBQ Chicken legs recipe is a sure favorite. Place chicken legs into a large zip top plastic bag.