Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. Baked Ziti is a simple and delicious baked pasta dish that never fails to please. This easy baked ziti recipe is extra creamy and cheesy! Everything bakes together into something so tasty…the best baked ziti recipe ever!
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving. You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- Prepare 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- It’s 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- It’s 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- It’s 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Herbs.
WITH no heavy cream and dairy free options. This is a fast and tasty weeknight dish that combines ready-made ingredients with fresh ones. I love Ziti, and found this on the web to add a chicken twist to the mix!! Feel free to add more cheese — I know I do 🙂 Easy to tweak — try adding veggies, or even using different pasta if your family doesn't like the tube pasta. (FYI — this recipe does call for layering, but one of the best things I have found with.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake step by step
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..
Creamy is the key word here, as sour cream and cream cheese take a tomato, marinara and ziti casserole to a whole new level of pasta deliciousness. Save weeknight dinner with this SUPER easy Instant Pot baked ziti recipe. It is creamy, saucy, cheesy, and so incredibly delicious! Well, this Instant Pot "baked" ziti is straight up incredible. Life altering, really, if you are like me and are constantly searching for ways to make weeknight dinners.