Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese. It is a very fragrant, full-flavored (and gluten-free!) dish. And though you'll get the best results by sauteing the chicken and then baking it in the oven, you can also finish cooking it on the stove, just like a stew. Skinless boneless chicken breasts marinated in yogurt with garlic, cumin, and paprika, then grilled.
Tender, succulant chicken stew w/ warm Moroccan spices, lemons, olives & dried fruit. Let me explain what you're looking at here. Moroccan chicken is essentially stewed or braised chicken with deep, lovely flavors from a special Moroccan spice rub. You can have Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese
- It’s 1 large of chicken thigh.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of morrocan spice.
- It’s of CHEESE OPTION.
- It’s 3 slice of cheeder cheese or any cheese.
- It’s of ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION.
- It’s dash of paprika.
- You need dash of dried parsley.
This recipe is thick with 'em, and your taste buds will be thick with pleasure from Moroccan Chicken. Season chicken with salt and brown in a large saucepan over medium heat until almost cooked through. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. There's nothing better than BBQ chicken if the chicken is done right.
Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese step by step
- springkle morrocan spiced ,salt and pepper on the chicken then set aside.
- Heat up oil then deep fried the spiced chicken for about 10 minutes then drain.
- Layer 3 sliced of cheeder cheese or any cheese if your preference and baked it for another 20 minutes at 200 C / 400°F cover top with foil loosely if it burn too quickly.
- To serve , springkle some sweet paprika and dried parsley and enjoy.
Most of the time chicken breasts are overcooked and very dry. I used a kettle style BBQ for this recipe but you can also do it in a conventional home oven. The main secret is to seal in the juices with high heat at the start and then. Moroccan Spiced Lamb Burgers with Apricot Chutney + Pistachio Feta Pesto. Moroccan Chicken Salad with Pistachio Crusted Fried Goat Cheese + Garlic Naan.