You can have Cheesy Chili using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chili
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of Chick Peas.
- You need 1 Can of Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 Bag of Tex Mex Shredded Cheese.
Cheesy Chili instructions
- Brown meat in a large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add chopped onions and chopped garlic; cook and stir 5 min or until tender..
- Drain kidney beans and chick peas. Add them to the ground beef along with the diced tomatoes and chili powder..
- Mix well, reduce heat to low and cover it. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- If you want more flavour, season to taste with garlic salt or more chili powder..
- When serving, sprinkle some shredded cheese on the bottom of the bowl. Top with chili and then a top layer of cheese..
- Microwave until the cheese melts and then mix it all together..