Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. Crispy, golden Parmesan Crusted Chicken breasts taste just like schnitzel without the carb-loaded guilt! I'm ALL about this cheesy crust! Packed with the natural flavour of parmesan and perfectly seasoned chicken with a delicious Italian edge, this chicken recipe is a favourite dinner in our house.
While some recipes make chicken breasts with mayo to stick the breadcrumbs on, I find the egg mixture allows the crumbs to stick better keeping the. This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of how crispy and flavorful it is. The kids love it on pasta and I enjoy it on a salad. You can cook Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts
- It’s 1 stick of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- You need of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
The secret to the delicious "Italian" flavor, crispy crust and gorgeous color is (obviously) parmesan cheese. Combine Hellmann 's (R) Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. This Crusted Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe is uicy, tender and extremely soft Parmesan crusted chicken breast. You wont believe how good this Crusted Parmesan Chicken Breasts Instructions.
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts step by step
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
Trim the fat off each chicken breast. Join The Gorman Gourmet while he makes a chicken breast custed with Italian herbs and cheese. Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken – What's For Din'? This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of. To me that means she and Grandpa must have Baking these chicken breasts is a healthier way to get the crunch we all love.