Creamy mushroom and spinach over grilled chicken breast. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. And this is how Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms it done! Allow for butter to melt over medium high heat.
Grilled Chicken Breast can be a little challenging on the grill, but with a little "know how" you can cook it to perfection every time. The trick to this recipe Then I place in sun dried tomatoes, wilted spinach and thick-sliced mozzarella cheese. Top it with a little Killer Hog's AP Seasoning and secure with. You can have Creamy mushroom and spinach over grilled chicken breast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom and spinach over grilled chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Creamy mushroom and spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of sliced baby Portobello mushroom.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
Bourbon Pecan Chicken is pan-fried and coated in a creamy bourbon pecan sauce. Add olive oil to a large skillet over. Chicken with sautéed mushrooms and creamed spinach – a full meal! If you get everything prepped ahead of time, this recipe comes together REALLY fast.
Creamy mushroom and spinach over grilled chicken breast step by step
- marinate chicken for at least 30 min in a bowl with salt, Italian seasoning, and Olive oil.
- grill chicken on pan or electric grill until cooked, set aside.
- heat pan to medium high, add butter and minced garlic, lightly brown, careful not to burn it.
- add sliced mushrooms.
- add chicken broth, stir and cook for 1 min.
- mix all purpose flour and milk in a separate bowl or cup until the flour has dissolved.
- add milk and flour mix to pan with mushrooms.
- once sauce has thickened. add 2 cups or handfuls of fresh spinach.
- immediately remove from heat. continue to stir until spinach shrivels.
- slice chicken, place on plate.
- pour creamy mushroom and spinach on top of chicken, top with grated cheese.
Divide the spinach and mushrooms over the top of each breast. Lay two slices of cheese over each piece of. This dish is delicious and it's not hard to make! This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice! Creamy chicken has become my ultimate weeknight dinner served over rice.