Major's stuffed chicken breast. Chicken breasts stuffed with a spinach/ricotta/mozzarella mixture, then baked in your favorite spaghetti sauce. On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. You can have Major's stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Major's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 of split chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of stuffing (prepared).
- You need of Cream sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 each of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs. These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! HOW TO STUFF CHICKEN: OPTION ONE: There are a couple of different methods for. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus.
Major's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- preheat oven to °350.
- bone & skin chicken.
- cut slit down the side of chicken to make a pouch.
- fill pouch with prepared stuffing.
- place chicken in a baking pan.
- bake at °350 for 35-45 minutes.
- combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- simmer sauce on low for 15-20.
- remove chicken from oven and serve.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
We are going to start with cutting pockets. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. I use this stuffing technique for chicken, steak and pork chops. Be creative about what you put inside: try sautéed spinach and mushrooms or capers, parsley.