Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Chicken breast recipes have a bad rep for being bland. But I can assure you that we won't stand for anything boring — especially when it comes to food.
The perfect excuse to cook your ButcherBox organic chicken breasts for a midweek meal! Lemon pepper chicken is very versatile. Simple sides such as green beans, asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, new potatoes and carrots will easily round out dinner. You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of oil.
We love to see and SHARE what you are cooking up! Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast Recipe. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts instructions
- Heat your pan on a medium heat with 1 tablespoons of oil. Since your chicken breasts come as a big piece, slice 2 in half the long way.
- Now in order to get all the flavor in the chicken I cut lines along the whole piece of chicken and add the seasoning. Cover the entire piece of each chicken with pepper,italian seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning. Front and back. Massage all your slices together getting the seasoning into the cut's you made and to stick on the chicken very well.
- Next you just throw it in with your heated oil and cook very very well. I added chopped celery to mine and your chicken would cook faster with those cuts to your chicken.
- Once you smell the lemon pepper aroma and feel like sneezing, you are now ready to serve and enjoy!!!.
It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy. Chicken breasts are seasoned with lemon pepper and plated up with veggies and a delicious gravy in this easy weeknight recipe. Rub chicken breasts with lemon pepper seasoning. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt.