Crockpot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. You can cook Crockpot Chili using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground Chuck.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz. cans kidney beans, undrained.
- It’s 2 of cans Chili Beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 of 4 oz can chopped Green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. A big pot of chili is one of my favorite "go to" recipes that I like to make in the cold winter months. This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Brown meat, drain and add to slow cooker..
- Add canned products and spices, stir..
- Cook on low heat for 5 or 6 hrs..
- Serve with white rice.
Quick and easy Crockpot Chili Recipe – Try this easy slow cooker chili recipe that the entire family will love. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! White chicken chili is one of my boys' favorites, and I'm excited to be sharing a recipe that not only tastes incredible, but has a prep. A rich, tasty crockpot chili that is easy to prepare and slow cooked all day. No long list of ingredients, you probably have them all in your pantry already!