Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts.
You can have Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Chicken breasts (sliced).
- It’s of Lemon zest (optional).
Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts instructions
- Slice chicken breasts thinly and marinade with salt, pepper, soy sauce, Oyster sauce, lime juice, chicken seasoning, turmeric powder and garlic powder.
- Marinade for 2 hours or as long as you have. The longer the better.
- Just before popping it into air-fryer, mix in oil and lemon zest (if you have it).
- Pop into air-fryer at 110 – 120 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Open air-fryer and toss chicken around and fry for another 15 – 20 minutes (or until crispy and slightly brown).