Healthier Lasagna Pasta. Lasagna isn't off-limits anymore with these healthy variations. This is a tutorial to teach YOU how to meal prep, and cook this super tasty meal! In this video, you can learn how to hold a knife, learn how to cut.
Your low-carb lasagna dreams have come true. Lasagna recipes usually call for ingredients that are high in calories and saturated fat. But with a few simple swaps, we reduced the calorie count significantly in these healthy lasagna recipes. You can cook Healthier Lasagna Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthier Lasagna Pasta
- Prepare 1 of pasta (450g or 1lb).
- You need 450 grams of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce (about 400g, or 1lb).
- It’s 200 grams of frozen spinach, thawed.
- You need 1 of low fat cream cheese or cottage cheese (I put 250g).
- It’s 1 of low fat mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of glug olive oil.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of oregano, basil, chili powder, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, rosemary.
Healthier Vegetarian Lasagna recipe: Lasagna is a delicious comfort food. Add in some veggies and use reduced fat cheese for a healthier version. The flavor is definitely not compromised. Everybody loves a good baked lasagna (lasagne al forno to the Italians).
Healthier Lasagna Pasta instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add your pasta.
- Meanwhile, put a skillet over medium high heat and brown the ground turkey with the finely chopped garlic. Set aside until pasta is done cooking.
- When pasta is almost al dente, add the thawed spinach and bring back up to the boil. After about 2-3 minutes, take off heat and drain, reserving a few tablespoons of cooking liquid.
- Combine meat mixture, seasoning, olive oil, cream or cottage cheese, mozzarella and marinara sauce with the spinach and pasta. Mix it through in the big pot. Serve warm as the mozzarella melts.
And, here on The Pasta Project there is a growing number of delicious baked. Although some eggplant lasagna recipes suggest using both lasagna pasta and eggplant slices Monounsaturated fat can benefit your blood cholesterol levels and is considered healthy for your heart. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! The pasta may soak up some of the liquid, you can adjust by adding more broth. Transform lasagna with meat sauce from a guilty pleasure into a wholesome meal.