Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts(I used only walnut).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 packet of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetener(I used eritrit).
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana bread step by step
- Smash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl..
- Then add all the other ingredients to the banana and mix them well..
- Take this mix into a tray which is covered with baking paper and a bit of butter or oil. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 200°C..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.