Quick Hamburger casserole. Hamburger Casserole is an honest to goodness quick and easy meal! This easy hamburger casserole recipe is a great recipe when the kids are hungry and you don't have a lot of time. Everyone will enjoy this quick and tasty recipe!
Learn How to make Hamburger Casserole that tastes amazing! Place. bottom of a casserole dish. Add sliced onion and. top of the hamburger. You can have Quick Hamburger casserole using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Hamburger casserole
- You need 2 can of showboat baked beans or other favorite baked beans.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's tomatoes soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light or dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark chili powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
On top of that. with warm dinner rolls. Spread the drained hamburger evenly over the rice. Slice one medium onion over the hamburger. This wildly popular hamburger casserole recipe has found it's way to the hands and hearts of This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients.
Quick Hamburger casserole step by step
- Brown 1 pound on ground beef or ground turkey.
- Add seasoning salt to ground meat while browning.
- Drain meat if needed.
- Add baked bean cans.
- Add tomatoe soup.
- Add 1/2 can of water in soup can.
- Add all dry ingredients and liquid smoke.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes covered.
- Remove from heat for 10 mins.
- Serve over shredded slices of bread or white rice.
In today's show, we'll be making a quick and easy hamburger casserole recipe! This is a great recipe when the kids are hungry and you don't have a lot of time. Need a quick, simple meal to feed your hungry family? This Hamburger Casserole has four simple ingredients you are likely to have at home. Cook egg noodles as directed on package.