Arugula Basil Pesto.
You can have Arugula Basil Pesto using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arugula Basil Pesto
- Prepare 2 cups of tight packed arugula.
- You need 1 cup of tight packed fresh basil.
- It’s 4 of medium garlic cloves.
- You need 4 tbsp of toasted pine nuts or walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of evo.
- Prepare to taste of Red wine vinn.
- You need 1 of lemon juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh fine grated Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Arugula Basil Pesto instructions
- Add the garlic and pine nuts first with a little evo and give it a quick pulse..
- Add the arugula and basil along with the lemon juice and give it another pulse.
- Add the evo and the salt and prices until smooth but slightly coarse..
- Remove to a container and stir in the Parmesan and then season with red wine vinegar and salt as needed..