Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges.
You can have Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- You need 2 or more of large russet potatoes.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (optional).
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Scrub and wash potatoes..
- Cut potatoes in half and then into thick slices, about a half inch..
- On a baking sheet pour a bit of vegetable oil to thinly cover the bottom of the baking sheet..
- Place wedges on baking sheet in single layer..
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until bottom of wedges are golden brown..
- Turn wedges over and continue baking for about 10 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste and enjoy!.