Chili and Corn Bread Casserole.
You can have Chili and Corn Bread Casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili and Corn Bread Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatos.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of Corn bread mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
Chili and Corn Bread Casserole instructions
- Preheat Oven to 400.
- Brown meat with onion. Drain juice..
- Add spices mix well.
- Add all 3 cans with there juices.
- Mix well,cover and let simmer..
- In a large bowl mix corn bread mix as directed on package..
- In an 11×4 casserole dish add chili, then spread cheese over the chili, then pour corn bread mix over top..
- Cook in the oven uncovered for 20 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before server..