Easy Oven Kebabs.
You can have Easy Oven Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Kebabs
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Easy Oven Kebabs instructions
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..